Rovio has announced the sixth episode of Angry Birds called Mine and Dine and has 15 new levels. It is available for iPhone/iPod touch, iPad and Android. Angry Birds is available for PC/laptop download for Windows.
“Angry Birds is back with a brand new underground episode: Mine and Dine! With a bottomless appetite, the bad piggies have burrowed deep in underground caverns to hide the eggs they stole from you,” say the developers.
Stages in this version of Angry Birds are quite difficult. With the help of Mighty Eagle you can instantly beat a level with a single tap. So if you get stuck in the game, you have a chance to purchase a can of sardines, which you use to lure out the elusive Mighty Eagle,” says the developer.
New Features in version 1.6.0:
- Mine and Dine: a new cave themed episode begins with 15 new levels!
- Find all the collectible jewels!
- Use hanging stalactites to pop those pesky burrowing piggies!
- Any particular levels stonewalling your progress? We tweaked a couple of them to spare you a few gray hairs!
- Mighty Eagle still in business: Buy once, unlimited use!
Here’s a gameplay video.
Download here for Android
You can download Angry Birds game for PC/laptop that runs Windows OS. You can download the PC version here for $4.99
Alternatively, if you aren’t keen on buying it, then you can play it online. You can download and install Angry Birds on chrome and have fun!